- Poppy paeoniflorum red-purple-pink 1 m² - Flower seeds
- Butterfly-attracting flowers - Mix 3 m² - Flower seeds
- Marigold package Calendula 'Gleaming gold' yellow-orange 5.5 m² - Flower seeds
- Sunflowers package Helianthus 'Sea of sunflowers' - Organic yellow 9 m² - Flower seeds
- Nasturtium package Tropaeolum 'Bountiful blooms' 6 m² - Flower seeds
- California poppy Eschscholzia californica 7 m² - Flower seeds Yellow-Orange-White
- Poppy package 'Poppy pleasure' 16 m² - Flower seeds
- Sunflowers package Helianthus 'Golden glow' 31 m² - Flower seeds
- Nasturtium Tropaeolum 'Jewel of Africa' orange 5 m² - Flower seeds
- Climbing flowers package 'Heavenly heights' 42 m² - Flower seeds
- Cut flower package 'Blooming Bouquets' - Flower seeds
- Poppy nudicaule - Mix yellow-orange-white 45 m² - Flower seeds
- Morning glory Ipomoea mix - Organic - Flower seeds Mix
- Flower seeds 'Ton Thumb'
- Poppy 'Danish Flag' red 1 m² - Flower seeds
- China aster 'Giant Prinses' Mix
- Aster Mix
- Morning glory Ipomoea 'Knowlians Black' purple 10 m² - Flower seeds
- Aster Mix
- Marigold Calendula 'Pacific Beauty' - Mix yellow-orange-white 2,5 m² - Flower seeds
- Sunflower Helianthus 'Avondzon' 5 m² - Flower seeds Red-Brown
- Sunflower Helianthus 'Irish Eyes' yellow 3 m² - Flower seeds
- Sunflower Helianthus 'King Kong' yellow 5 m² - Flower seeds
- Sunflower Helianthus 'Ring of Fire' red 3 m² - Flower seeds
Get inspired with @bakkercom
Flower seeds for in the home and garden
The best loved and largest group of flower seeds are the mixes: bedding plants, annuals and those for patio or decking. Understandable really because there is hardly anything as easy as sowing your own seed, having a bit patience and being amazed by a colourful ocean of blooms. Here’s a few examples to ponder: geraniums (pelargoniums), petunias, pansies – all of these can make every bed, border or box a colourful sight to behold.
Sowing seed in propagators
Using a (covered) tray to sow your profusely flower paradise of flower seed is handy. Just use pots, seed trays and other covered propagators on the windowsill or in a little indoor ‘greenhouse’. Once the seedlings are big enough, they can be planted out in the garden. Do consider the handy, practical seed tape and seed pads from Bakker.com – easy to work with and all the seed is of course properly spaced already for you. Whichever seed your order from Bakker.com, success is guaranteed!
Do also take a look at the following interesting items:
For more tips on sowing seed and caring for seedlings, check our gardening advice pages online.