- Large-flowered rose Rosa 'Hansestadt Rostock'® Orange - Hardy plant
- Rosa 'Nostalgie'® Large-flowered rose Cream-Pink - Hardy plant
- Large-flowered rose Rosa 'Romina'® Pink - Hardy plant
- Large-flowered rose Rosa 'Parfum de Grasse'® Yellow-Pink - Hardy plant
- Large-flowered rose Rosa 'Augusta Luise'® Orange-Pink - Hardy plant
- Large-flowered rose Rosa 'Broceliande'® Red-Yellow - Hardy plant
- Large-flowered rose Rosa 'Britannia'® Salmon Pink-Pink - Hardy plant
- Large-flowered rose Rosa 'Eisvogel'® Pink - Hardy plant
- Large-flowered rose Rosa 'Tea Time'® Orange - Hardy plant
- Large-flowered rose Rosa 'Isabelle Autissier'® Pink-Yellow - Hardy plant
- Rosa 'Störtebeker'® Large-flowered rose Red - Hardy plant
Get inspired with @bakkercom
Big, Bigger, Biggest!
Large-flowered roses usually have large, double flowers and one flower per stem. How we use roses in our gardens has changed over the years. No more straight lines of standards in clean flower beds, with nicely hoed soil underneath. In today’s gardens, we aim for a more natural effect. As large-flowered roses give us colour and fragrance for a long time, they form a valuable addition to a mixed flower bed. Due to their size, large-flowered roses attract attention in the garden. By combining the large-flowered rose with other border plants, the ‘Queen of flowers’ will look even more regal and beautiful.
Planting rose bushesThe large-flowered rose bush prefers a nice sunny spot with lots of light and air around it. Large-flowering rose bushes can stand alone but you get a great result by grouping three to five rose bushes together. The flowering period is very long, from June through to November. Most of Bakker.com’s large-flowered roses can be used as cut flowers so you can enjoy these impressive flowers indoors.
For more tips on planting and caring for large-flowered roses, check out or gardening advice pages online.
Do also check the following interesting products and information about roses in general: