So easy to sow….What could be easier than these ready-to-plant seed mats? The mats contain exactly the right amount of seeds to transform window-boxes, planters and borders into a glorious sea of flowers. Instead of scattering loose seeds, simply place the seed mat (60 x 7.5 cm) in a window-box or planter filled with potting compost. Cover the mat with a layer of soil (1 to 1.5 cm), then water regularly - and just wait for a wealth of summer flowers. The mat can easily be cut for different sized planters.
|Guarantee:||100% growth and flowering guarantee|
|Leafs all year:||No|
These seed strips can be planted in your window-boxes or planters from March through June.
- Cut the strip to the correct length to fit your window-box or planter.
- Fill your window-box or planter with potting compost.
- Lay the seed strip over the potting compost in the window-box or planter.
- Cover the strip with a 5 mm layer of potting compost.
- Water generously to encourage the seeds to germinate.