For a lush and strong lawn in the shade!
Instructions for use can be found in the Details.
|Guarantee:||1 year growth and flowering guarantee|
|Preferred location:||Sun, Half shadow|
|Leafs all year:||No|
Usage instructions: 1. Clear bare patches of moss and weeds. Or dig up the entire lawn (approx. 30 cm deep), removing any weeds with roots.
2. Then level the ground to create a flat seedbed.
3. Sow when the outside temperature is over 15°C. Sow in moist soil on a day when the weather is not windy.
4. Distribute the grass seed by first sowing around the outer edges of the lawn or the bare patch. Then sow the lawn once lengthways and once across the lawn’s width. Take care not to sow the seeds too densely together.
5. After sowing, lightly rake or walk on the grass seed.
6. For the first two to four weeks, keep the soil moist by spraying evenly and carefully.