Both the temperature under the enamelled lid and the ventilation system ensure simple and easy cooking for a delicious meal to enjoy on the garden patio table. And replenishing with more charcoal or briquettes is easy thanks to the hinged grill. The large ash collector means it's all easily emptied and tidied up too.
The handy side table in eucalyptus wood finishes the whole thing off rather nicely!
- Integrated and swivel EASY SLIDE* funnel system for direct and indirect grilling
- Durable and classic X shaped base
- Ventilation system for optimum heat distribution and ventilation
- Large ash collector
- Large worktop in (FSC approved) eucalyptus with BBQ tools holder
- 2 Weather resistant wheels
- Enamelled kettle-shape with hinged lid for ease of opening and closing and integrated lid thermometer
- Powder coated steel chassis
- Foldable grill for ease of replenishing charcoal
- Grilling surface: 54 cm diameter
- Table height: 86 cm
- Weight: 27.0 kg
- Dim.: (HXBXD) 111 x 62 x 100 cm
- Drip tray included
- Item no. 18.125.44
Here are all the Outdoor Chef, Classic 570 BBQ details at a glance:
*EASY SLIDE: TWO BBQs IN ONE THANKS TO THE UNIQUE EASY SLIDE FUNNEL SYSTEM
So here's the trick with charcoal: place charcoal on one side only - this means you can have various cooking temperatures on one BBQ. Thanks to the unique OutdoorChef EASY SLIDE funnel system you can easily change your meat, fish or veg from direct to indirect grilling. The ventilation duct in the lid and in the base of the cover helps create the optimum heating temperatures.
Direct grilling: at a very high temperature and with a large quantity of meat cooking on the grill. By instant browning of the meat, the flavour and juices will be locked in and it will stay deliciously tender.
Indirect grilling: the heat distribution within the closed BBQ lid cooks more evenly. Perfect for vegetables or a whole chicken or other roast that needs slow cooking.