The OutdoorChef Ambri 480 is a classic BBQ with lots going for it. This easy to move model is ideal for using at smaller parties and is equipped with a herb and spice rack and a handy worktop in FSC certified eucalyptus wood. This BBQ has a grilling surface area of 45 cm in diameter. The Ambri 480 also comes with the EASY FLIP* funnel system for direct and indirect grilling.
- 1 Burner with electronic ignition
- Integrated EASY FLIP* chimney for direct and indirect grilling, so easy
- A durable, classic X base frame
- 2 Weather resistant wheels
- Worktop in Eucalyptus wood (FSC) with BBQ tools holder
- Height adjustable
- Enamelled kettle-type with integrated hinged lid with thermometer, for easy opening and closing
- Powder coated steel chassis
- Grilling surface: 45 cm in diameter
- Burner capacity: 5.4 kW
- Gas use (max.): 389 g/h
- Table height: 82 cm
- Weight: 20 kg
- Dim: (HxBxD) 105 x 60 x 75 cm
- Item no. 18.127.51
Here are all the Outdoor Chef, Ambri 480 gas fired BBQ details at a glance:
*EASY FLIP: MAKES ONE GRILL, TWO!
The versatile EASY FLIP, Outdoor Chef funnel makes it easy to distribute the heat in one easy movement from direct to indirect grilling, cooking and baking - just flip the EASY FLIP funnel over! It prevents fat fires and annoying smoke.
Direct grilling: high temperatures, lots of heat on the grill. Immediate searing of meat all the tasty juices are retained and the meat stays tender.
Indirect grilling: the heat distribution within the closed grill (closed lid) is evenly spread. Ideal for steaming vegetables (for instance), or slow cooking chicken or other roasting meats.