Dim.: 20x 12.2 x 6.5 cm
|Guarantee:||2 years guarantee|
- Aluminium casing with IP65 standard
- Solar panel 1 W
- Li-on battery
- Energy efficient LED lamps, 50 lumens (comparable to a 6W lamp)
- Fully loaded in approx. 7-8 hours in 100% sunlight
- Automatic on/off by dusk/dawn.
- Burns approx. 5-6 hours depending on battery capacity
- Easily installed, no cables, 100% solar powered
Does solar powered garden lighting work in the winter too?
Sure! Solar powered garden lighting still works in the winter, although perhaps not as brightly as in the summer. In the winter, when the days are shorter, your garden light's solar cell will perhaps not get quite enough sun on it to charge the battery fully. This will mean that the length of time your light is on will not be as long, but still long enough for you to enjoy the light in your garden, or on your patio or decking.