Height: 80 cm.
- Elegant design
- A warm white ambient light
- Aluminium casing
- 100% solar powered, cabling not required
- Super bright LED lamps, 100 lumens (15W lamp)
- Watertight to IP65
- 1.6W solar panel
- Fully loaded in 7-8 hours in bright sunshine
- 800 mm high
- Rehargable Li-ion battery
- Ray sensitivity to 10 lux
- Burns for 12 hours on full charge
- Incl. SS wood bolts, plug and rain hood
Does solar powered garden lighting work in the winter too?
Sure! Solar powered garden lighting still works in the winter, although perhaps not as brightly as in the summer. In the winter, when the days are shorter, your garden light's solar cell will perhaps not get quite enough sun on it to charge the battery fully. This will mean that the length of time your light is on will not be as long, but still long enough for you to enjoy the light in your garden, or on your patio or decking.