Dim.: 13 cm diameter, x 6.5 cm.
- Large, integrated solar panel
- A soft, diffused light, not blinding
- A sturdy, pressure resistant construction in Stainless Steel
- Extra long-lasting light when fully loaded
- 20 lumens (as a 2W lamp)
- fully loaded in 6-7 hours
- 100% solar powered
Does solar powered garden lighting work in the winter too?
Sure! Solar powered garden lighting still works in the winter, although perhaps not as brightly as in the summer. In the winter, when the days are shorter, your garden light's solar cell will perhaps not get quite enough sun on it to charge the battery fully. This will mean that the length of time your light is on will not be as long, but still long enough for you to enjoy the light in your garden, or on your patio or decking.