- Made in Plastic
- Colour: Black
- No. of lights: 1
- Making one lamp of 12x Softtone SMD LED
- Lumens: 480
- Light colour: Warm White
- Battery: 3x A 2200 mAh 1.2 V NiMh - cannot be replaced
- Burn time: 1 hour per solar charge
- Dim.: 138x175x195
- Details: High Lumen Solar Powered = green lighting!
- Comes with an on/off + PIR sensor and 4.5 M cable from panel to light.
Does solar powered garden lighting work in the winter too?
Sure! Solar powered garden lighting still works in the winter, although perhaps not as brightly as in the summer. In the winter, when the days are shorter, your garden light's solar cell will perhaps not get quite enough sun on it to charge the battery fully. This will mean that the length of time your light is on will not be as long, but still long enough for you to enjoy the light in your garden, or on your patio or decking.