- Made in Glass and Stainless Steel
- Colour: Silvery grey
- No. of lights: 1x Softtone SMD-LED
- Bulbs: Power LED
- Fitting: 50
- No.: 1
- Lumens: 50
- Light colour: Warm White
- Battery: 1x Li-ion AA 400 mAh 3.2 VV
- Burn time: 3 hour per solar charge
- Dim.: 90x168x212
- Details: Solar Powered = green lighting! Comes with an on/off + PIR sensor
Does solar powered garden lighting work in the winter too?
Sure! Solar powered garden lighting still works in the winter, although perhaps not as brightly as in the summer. In the winter, when the days are shorter, your garden light's solar cell will perhaps not get quite enough sun on it to charge the battery fully. This will mean that the length of time your light is on will not be as long, but still long enough for you to enjoy the light in your garden, or on your patio or decking.